Wow what a great turnout and fun day of racing for the Cub Scouts of Pack 121! Thank you to everyone for showing up and making it a rocking good time. Special thank you to the following who helped make today such a great memory:
- Mark and Jay for the great job in repairing the track before and during the race. Nothing could have been done without them!
- Heather and the Concession team who made sure everyone got fed and drinks flowing!
- Edd and Laura who stayed late on Friday setting up and were still cleaning up long after the rest of us had gone home tonight!
- Tony and Charles who handled the duties of managing and recording the results of the races!
- Tony a second time for being our inspection and weigh in official.
- Bill who served as our Pit Boss and watchdog!
- Mike Boggs and Drew Webster for being our Race Starting Officials.
- Drew Webster and Michaela Threlkeld for taking care of pre-registrations on Friday night.
- Jesse Bloom, James Roach, Will Mask, Tyler Bass and Jason Blessing for being finish line officials.
- Yvonne Jones, Ginger Manning, and Eric Russell for being our design judges.
I know I am probably forgetting someone, if so it wasn’t intentional let me know and I will get it fixed.
A special congratulations to our race winners:
- Sam Bass – 1st place, grand champion
- Chase Smith – 2nd place
- Ian Williamson – 3rd place
The boys made some super fast cars this year! And what a great collection of designs. I was particularly impressed by the sportsmanship and class of ALL of our Cub Scouts. They are all winners in my book!